Are missing teeth or ill-fitting dentures interfering with your daily life? Untreated tooth loss and worn out dentures can inhibit your ability to speak clearly, enjoy your favorite foods, or express your happiness with a smile. But you don’t have to live with these limitations. You can fully replace and restore the full functioning of your missing teeth with new dental implants from Juno Beach Smiles. Dental implants are made of tiny biocompatible titanium posts that can be naturally fused with your jaw bone for a permanent tooth replacement solution. Make your dental implants consultation appointment with Dr. Keuning and Dr. Riley at Juno Beach Smiles today. Dr. Keuning and Dr. Riley are experienced dental implants providers. Juno Beach Smiles proudly serves patients daily throughout Juno Beach, FL, Palm Beach Gardens, Tequesta, North Palm Beach, and the surrounding communities.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are actually artificial tooth roots used to anchor a replacement tooth, such as a dental crown or denture.
Four Easy Steps to Successful Dental Implants Placement
- Step 1: First, Keuning or Dr. Riley will gently place the implant into your jaw.
- Step 2: A healing period of about three months is needed for the implant to fully fuse with your jawbone. In the meantime, a temporary crown or denture will cover the implant.
- Step 3: Next, Keuning or Dr. Riley will place an abutment, from which your new restoration will be attached to the dental implant. Sometimes this step can be skipped if your implant already has the extension piece attached.
- Step 4: Finally, a replacement tooth (crown or denture) will be attached to your dental implant for natural-looking tooth replacement. Up to four dental implants can be used to support an entire upper or lower denture.
What Advantages Do Dental Implants Offer?
Dental implants offer several advantages over other tooth replacement options including:
- Implants are indistinguishable from natural teeth
- Implants are placed without sacrificing the health of surrounding teeth
- Implants better preserve healthy bone, whereas dental bridges and dentures allow the bone to deteriorate, causing premature aging
- Implants can be cared for just like natural teeth, eliminating the need for extra daily maintenance
- Implants won’t decay, and can last a lifetime with proper care
The ideal candidate for dental implants is in good oral health, and has a sufficient amount of bone in the jaw to support the implant. Only Dr. Keuning and Dr. Riley can determine if dental implants restorations will work for you. Make an appointment with the highly qualified dental implants experts of Juno Beach Smiles today. Dr. Keuning and Dr. Riley are trusted dental implants restorative dentists. Juno Beach Smiles is the leading dental implants destination for patients throughout Juno Beach, FL, Palm Beach Gardens, Tequesta, North Palm Beach, and the nearby areas.