All-On-4 – Juno Beach, FL
Fewer Implants for a Longer-Lasting Smile
When faced with extensive tooth loss, no one likes the idea of individually replacing them. Instead, a full denture can be supported using only four dental implants! With All-On-4 in Juno Beach, these strategically placed titanium posts help to eliminate many of the inconveniences of traditional dentures and instead, allowing patients to enjoy longer-lasting, life-changing results. With this unique solution by Juno Beach Smiles, we can give you the opportunity to embrace a better quality of life even if you recently learned you were ineligible for traditional dental implants. If you’re ready to learn more about this unique tooth replacement solution, contact us to schedule an appointment with Dr. Riley or Dr. Keuning today.
How Do All-On-4 Implants Work?
All-On-4 gives patients who have minimal jawbone density the opportunity to experience life with dental implants. While it’s necessary for people pursuing traditional implants to have enough jawbone to support the implants and customized restoration, All-On-4 allows our team to identify the densest areas of the jawbone for use. A person can indeed undergo a bone graft or sinus lift to receive regular dental implants; however, if you prefer a solution that takes less time and doesn’t involve additional preliminary treatments, All-On-4 is a method that might just work for you.
A specialist will strategically place four dental implants along the jawbone, two of which (posterior implants) are angled at 45 degrees. This will allow for your custom restoration to maintain maximum support.
Am I a Candidate for All-On-4 Implants?
Most adults who have an entire arch of missing teeth are likely eligible for All-On-4. Even if you don’t have adequate jawbone density, you can still expect to enjoy a longer-lasting, fully functional smile with the help of these dental implants in Juno Beach. However, the only way to know for sure if you’re eligible for treatment is to schedule a consultation with a member of our team. During this visit, we will examine your smile and determine if you are healthy enough to undergo minor oral surgery and if your gums are in good shape to avoid periodontal therapy.
Part of your consultation will also include discussing what you’ll need to commit to once your All-On-4 implants are in place, some of which include maintaining good oral hygiene, breaking bad habits, and continuing to see your implant dentist in Juno Beach.
What Are the Benefits of All-On-4 Implants?
With All-On-4 dental implants, you can expect there to be an array of benefits that you simply cannot achieve with traditional dentures. These include:
- The ability to maintain some level of jawbone density and stimulation, as your implant posts will continue to keep your jawbone strong and minimize potential shrinkage over time.
- A natural-looking solution that is comfortable and allows for improved functionality.
- A stronger bite force and greater chewing power, allowing you to eat your favorite foods without worrying about your prosthetics slipping or falling out.
- A solution that is easy to clean and doesn’t require special cleaning solutions or dental adhesives to hold them in place.
All-On-4 vs. Traditional Dental Implants
Unlike traditional dental implants, All-On-4 offers unique advantages that cannot be attained otherwise. When comparing the two, you will find that All-On-4:
- Requires fewer dental implants, which can make it a more affordable option as opposed to the traditional solution that may have you paying for 4-8 titanium posts.
- Doesn’t require that you undergo preliminary treatments like bone grafts or sinus lifts, which can reduce your treatment time and keep more money in your pocket.
- Allows you to enjoy a new and improved smile much quicker than with traditional dental implants, especially if we can place your new teeth on the same day as your oral surgery!