You moved to Jupiter to finally live the beach life you’ve dreamed of your entire your life. You’re loving every minute of it – the sand between your toes, the great restaurants, and the salt air every morning has made the transition well worth the gamble. But there’s one aspect of your new life you haven’t quite figured out yet: your dentist near Jupiter. You want someone who’s qualified, a consummate professional, and who’s got a friendly, welcoming chairside manner. With so many options, who can you trust to care for your pearly whites? The team at Juno Beach Smiles has everything you’re looking for – learn why they’re worth the short drive in this post.
What Sets Juno Beach Smiles Apart?
As your choice for a respected Jupiter dentist, Dr. Greg Riley and Dr. Duane Keuning have decades of combined experience in practicing comprehensive dentistry for patients of all ages.
- Dr. Riley is a proud graduate of the prestigious Temple University School of Dentistry and is dedicated to staying on top of the newest treatment methods to benefit those he cares for by devoting 200 hours of his time to continuing education – every single year. He’s a master at crafting beautiful smiles and his approach to cosmetic dentistry can give you the perfect grin you’ve always dreamed of. And, since he’s a husband and father, he strives to treat his patients with the respect, patience, and attention they deserve.
- Dr. Keuning shares the same philosophy on education as Dr. Riley and has received advanced training from the Dawson Institute, the Spear Institute, the Rosenthal Institute, and the Levin Group. He’s respected member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and has the skills you need to improve your smile, both aesthetically and functionally – but what you’ll notice most is his welcoming, warm personality and comforting chairside manner.
With qualifications and an approach to patient care like these, it’s easy to see why we’ve got a 5 out of 5 star rating on Google from patients just like you.
What Services Do You Offer?
At Juno Beach Smiles, we’re your one-stop shop for dental care for your entire family. Below are just some of the services we offer:
- Preventive Dentistry – exams, cleanings, X-rays, dental sealants
- Restorative Dentistry – dental implants, root canal therapy, crowns, dentures
- Cosmetic Dentistry – porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, Invisalign, laser gum recontouring, complete smile makeovers
- Sedation Dentistry – inhalation and oral conscious sedation for dental anxiety
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – custom oral appliance therapy to replace CPAP
- Emergency Dentistry – Contact us at (561) 623-3323 for urgent dental situations
Can I Afford Juno Beach Smiles?
Absolutely! Our goal is to make dentistry affordable for every patient. We accept the vast majority of insurance plans and are always happy to submit claims and to verify your benefits. Additionally, we offer the following options for patients who may not have coverage, or who are worried about out-of-pocket costs:
- Patients who pay with cash or check will receive a 5% discount on their overall bill.
- Low monthly payment options with financing through LendingClub and CareCredit.
- Current specials include $1000 off a smile makeover and dental implants for just $100 a month!
Now that you know why we’re worth the short drive from Jupiter, schedule your appointment with Juno Beach Smiles today!