Do you have a New Year’s resolution to fix your smile? If you’re seeking an effective cosmetic dentistry solution, you should consider porcelain veneers treatment. Porcelain veneers are actually shell like sheaths of porcelain used to mimic both the form and durability of your natural teeth. Porcelain veneers have strength and resilience comparable to that of natural tooth enamel. Porcelain veneers have versatile applications and can be used to correct tooth fractures, minor misalignments, tooth shape, size, and color. Don’t let another year go by without addressing your smile concerns. Make an appointment with Dr. Keuning and Dr. Riley at Juno Beach Smiles for your personalized porcelain veneers consultation today. Dr. Keuning and Dr. Riley are highly qualified cosmetic dentists, now proudly restoring smiles daily throughout: Juno Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Tequesta, North Palm Beach, and the surrounding Florida communities.
How Do Porcelain Veneers Work?
Porcelain veneers are comprised of an adhesive layer and several thin layers of ceramic that can replace your natural tooth enamel. To apply your veneers, Dr. Keuning and Dr. Riley must remove a very small amount of enamel (less than a millimeter) from the tooth that will be covered. This will create room for the new veneer and strengthen its bond to your tooth. A light-sensitive resin will be placed between your tooth and veneer. It is then cemented in place using a special curing light. The strength of the bond between your natural tooth and the new veneer is responsible for the esthetic perfection and correct functioning of the restoration.
Why Choose Porcelain Veneers To Fix Your Smile?
- After your new veneers are placed it will be almost impossible for anyone to tell that your teeth aren’t naturally perfect.
- Porcelain veneers don’t discolor like natural teeth and can resist staining from coffee, tea, soda, wine, and tobacco.
- Porcelain veneers allow your natural teeth to remain largely intact with only minimal tooth preparation to fit the veneer.
- Sometimes, porcelain veneers are the only way to eliminate deep staining and discoloration.
- Porcelain veneers are also “instant orthodontics” as they can quickly hide minor twisting, overlaps, and gaps.
Make your porcelain veneers consultation appointment with Dr. Keuning and Dr. Riley at Juno Beach Smiles today. They can help you get the “camera ready” smile you desire. Dr. Keuning and Dr. Riley deliver quality cosmetic dental care daily throughout: Juno Beach, FL, Palm Beach Gardens, Tequesta, North Palm Beach, and neighboring Florida areas.